I’ve worked closely with Ascension Press, a small Catholic publishing company, for over five years. I’m passionate about the mission they are committed to: I’ve developed all of their internal & external systems and websites from the ground up.
This included everything from internal IT administration, designing and deploying a new eCommerce store, launching a custom SAAS platform for the company’s products, automatically the operational & logistics operations, growing the tech department from just myself to over seven full time employees, working closely with the marketing team to revamp all product websites and email campaigns, and managing the design and development of all tech projects.
Here’s some of customer-facing work I’ve launched with Ascension:
- Evangelization.com – A custom SAAS platform to sell Ascension’s materials online customized for their specific market needs.
- AscensionPress.com – A eCommerce platform that powers all online sales.
- Find a Study – A custom web application to help customers find events near them.
- BibleStudyForCatholics.com – An online community for their Bible Study brand
- ConfirmationStudy.com – Online resources to support Ascension’s teen programs
- CatholicBibleConference.com – An site for communicating about Ascension’s annual Bible Conference